Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SERVICES.EXE is using 100% cpu usage please help !!!!!!!!!!!

• 02-06-2009 8:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

SERVICES.EXE is using 100% cpu usage and i dont know how to fix it im good enough with computers but this i just cannot fix..its not a virus or spyware or any kind of malware because iv tried loads of programs and they all come up clean...It comes and go's like sometimes it doesnt show up 4 like half an houir and then it stars using all my cpu and my pc just freezes for about 10 mins then comes back to normal...its realy annoying and i cant seem to find anything on the internet to fix it...i think it has somthing to do with the registry on my pc

plz help!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Could you tell me how much ram is on your PC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭mukki

try to delete all your print queues and any listed printers that you on longer have.

Also stop your services one by one to see whice one is too blame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 kevweed

Windows 2000 Professional Service Pack 4

1000 megahertz Intel Pentium III
    32 kilobyte primary memory cache
    256 kilobyte secondary memory cache

512 Megabytes Installed Memory

and i dont have a printer

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,442 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

use process explorer to see if it gives more info on what is running , turn on the command line column too

it could also be a scheduled AV scan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Yeah it could be anti-virus doing a scan?

• Advertisement
Advertisement