Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned from Relationship Issues

Options
  • 02-06-2009 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I've been banned from Relationship Issues.

I started a thread on how my gf kissed her gay friend on her b'day, we were all out celebrating her b'day, I was in the bar at the time.

Went through the whole story there, wanted to know if I was being crazy giving the girl a second chance.

Following on from some good advice, I wanted to run something by people on the first night I had met the girl.

The girl, after we had met the first night in a club and had been kissing for a bit, got a good feel of my privates and gave me a HJ there in the club.

Later before we met the second time she apologised for any drunken behaviour when we had met, hoped I did not see her as easy and hoped we could have a relationship.

I am being accused of trolling coz the two stories are not seupposed to add up.

I can assure all, both incidents have occured. As I am new on this forum, it is only now I've posted here about them, for what I hoped would be good advice.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to be back to get advice on both matters.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

To be honest, I can barely follow it..either you live a very melodramatic life..or you were trolling.

If it's the first, boards.ie probably isn't the best place for you to spend time - you might want to dedicate the time to sorting out your issues instead of posting them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 james197

BuffyBot wrote: »
    To be honest, I can barely follow it..either you live a very melodramatic life..or you were trolling.

If it's the first, boards.ie probably isn't the best place for you to spend time - you might want to dedicate the time to sorting out your issues instead of posting them up.

I was being honest and genuine.
    I kept seeing the girl even despite my sceptism after meeting her.
    The b'day incident did happen as well, there are pics to prove it but I cannot post them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Mmm, then take my advice :)

BuffyBot wrote: »
    Mmm, then take my advice :)

All i want is advice which I think this board is good for.
    I'm well aware it is down to me at the end of the day as to how I sort things going on in my life.

Was given a 1 week ban.
    This has run-out but I still cannot get back.
    Genuinely do want to discuss real life issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,310 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Thaedydal banned you for a month, not a week.

Advertisement