Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog registering

Options
  • 02-06-2009 8:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi all, im wondering can anyone help me? I have a Springer Spanial which im trying to bread, and i wanna make sure all the pups have papers and are registered. but im not quite sure how to do this. if someone could help i would greatly appreciate it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Firstly is your dog registered? and if so do you have the papers for her in your name?
    If you do not have both of these you will not be able to register the pups as both sire and dam must be registered in the owners name.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Morning superfear. To register the pups you need to contact the Irish kennel club. Their phone number is 01 4533300. You can go on the website http://www.ikc.ie but it is actually pretty crap with not much information, its better just to phone directly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭superfear

thanks for both comments, big help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Munster Gal

It might be no harm to get an extended pedigree for your own dog to check against the sire/dam. You might also want to have your dog hip scored as well as having some other health checks done.

Advertisement