Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW Pedometer

• 02-06-2009 10:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Posted this in the WW thread, but I think it's gotten lost in the diaries, etc - just wondering if anyone's used the WW pedometer and if it's any good, am considering buying one, but if it's rubbish, I'll save my €20.

Thanks,

CJ.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Does it do something special like have points values? I got mine free, they should be cheaper than that, type of thing you see in a €2 shop.

This place has free shipping, I order all the time from them. http://www.dealextreme.com/advsearch.dx/search.pedometer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Jwacqui

If you walk alot I would say they would be helpful. You can input your weight and height and it calculates how many activity points you have earned based on this.

I would say though you would need to wear it all the time and walk alot. It takes a while to reach a level where you start earning activity points. Have to walk so many thousand steps.

They can be an incentive to walk though if you like something that can show you how much you are doing. You can get into competition with yourself!

Hope that helps!

J ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

that's great Jwacqui - just looked at them on ebay, cheaper to buy them at a meeting - I would walk about an hour and a half a day in the good weather, so I think it might be worth it to spend it........now that I've have a positive review, I think I'll get it - thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭ladiee24

i can't recommend the ww pedometer enough it acurately calculates your bonus points as i find that manual calculator way to generous! it also makes sure you hit a healthy activity level before you start to earn bonus points. i only got mine about 9 weeks ago but have been on ww since last august & i'm raging i didn't get it sooner!

Advertisement