Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Working less in the lead up?

Options
  • 02-06-2009 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Has anyone else felt that their workload has significantly decreased over the past few days like I have? I've only been doing maybe 2 hours, or 3 at the very maximum. I just feel that I'm prepared as I'll ever be, nothing else will go in! Or am I just fooling myself, and can't be arsed to push myself!:(

Anyone else in the same boat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

I know what you mean! I'm the same! All L.C's and J.C's had last week off, but like 20 of us went in to study and I did loads, but since then I seem to be slacking.
    My mam is a teacher and she assured me all is ok, that we need as much rest as we do study before the exams. I've worked loads, and I probably should keep going, but I just can't. . . :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭kevogy

no, im the complete opposite, ive never did three hours study in my life untill the last few days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Ha Yup I'm the same... same with my mates too... I'm jus sick of study... I think I'm well prepared but I dunno... I'll find out durin the exams but I'm sick of studyin... Only 17 days till I finish so...

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Nah dont worry I'm the same. I worked hard over our time off but over week-end the hours have decreased. Trying to rest and get in the mind set for the exams!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

I'm shoving everything I possibly can about English into my head. I'll be alright for all the other subjects, but I really neglected English throughout the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Dr Gradus

I did about an hour a day or two ago, then just drifted away mentally.

Had my mind set on looking over some macbeth or poetry or something but its too damn sunny.

Damn im unprepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

Last week I was working quite hard on subject in general however over the past few days I have tried to study the subject between Wednesday and Friday. This may have not been the best of ideas, as although I am getting quite a bit of English Poetry and Geography done but there is only certain amount you can do. For the rest of the day I haven't been studying much.

I feel at this point that I am prepared for what is to come. That is not to say I wont be studying the day before however. Any extra bit of information I can get at that stage should be worth it.

Advertisement