Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Broadband in Tramore

Options
  • 02-06-2009 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I'm living in Tramore and have broadband with BT - it's been down for more than a week now... anyone else having the same problem? (p.s. I'm using internet at work to post this msg).

From speaking to their customer service people, seems like it's down in a few areas, and that it's an eircom network problem.

It's a pain not having internet!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Ill move this to the Broadband forum so you can get better assistance. :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I'm going to assume there isnt a lot of people without a connection since I cant see any threads on the forum about it and no responses here..

Advertisement