Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A plan.......

Options
  • 02-06-2009 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

well seeing as a few of people are **** at dcg, (me) i have a plan, if everyone does bad then the depatment will be forced to mark the papers easier! it aaaalllll makes sense!!! :P:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

The Department of Education doesn't mark the exams. The State Examinations Commission does. They are two separate entities.

I personally wont have much trouble with the exam provide the questions I am good at come up however I can see it being portrayed as an easier year.
    Keep in mind that neither ourselves or the examiners know what the marking scheme is like at this stage and it will only be set when they see our exams.

The state examinations commission has targets it wants to reach with this new course and hopefully they wont mind bending our results to meet those targets. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

i hope so!!!

Advertisement