Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVENT 09/07/2009 : Cosplay Photoshoot

Options
  • 02-06-2009 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

There will be a cosplay photoshoot in Albert Park DCU on Saturday the 2nd of July at 1pm. Violetta who was one of the wonderful cosplay photographers at Eirtakon 07 will be coming along and taking the photos.

Also the college and Hub will be closed therefore there will be no changing facilities.

We will meet outside the front entrance of the Hub in DCU at 1pm then head to the park to do the photoshoots. People can cosplay whatever they want. After the photoshoot the anime and manga society will be doing showings until 10pm so cosplayers are welcome to stick around and watch anime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

P.s I can't edit, There could be a possibility to have bad weather this Saturday, so if it rains the event will be cancelled. Also the college and Hub will be closed therefore there will be no changing facilities. Sorry I thought the hub will be open.

We hope to have more cosplay photoshoots during the Summer.

Again I can't edit, the event is cancel due to bad weather.

I apologise for posting three times this will be the last. So the story goes, we meet outside the front entrance of the hub in DCU at 1pm then head to the park to do the photoshoots. People can cosplay whatever they want. After the photoshoot the anime and manga society will be doing showings until 10pm so cosplayers are welcome to stick around and watch anime.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Event postponed until the 9th, owing to the severely bad weather :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

thats good news on my behalf, i might be able to make that one :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement