Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home for Funeral anyway to claim on Insurance

Options
  • 02-06-2009 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Hi

I was wondering if anybody could give me some guidance. I was in Oz on a year WHV up until a week ago but returned with my girlfriend due to her grandmother passing away suddenly. We paid for our flights home on my credit card (€900 each) and have heard we may be able to claim some of the money back due to the circumstances. We will be returning back to Sydney next week. We still have all of our original flights as booked with Trailfinders.

Regards,

Jason

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

call the insurance company and ask them , and read the policy that you should have received when you purchased your insurance , different companies have different policies so its hard for anybody here to give you a definitive answer on this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭j14

Thanks,
    we've gone over the policy and rang the company but have yet to hear back from them. Just wondering if anybody had ever got anything back in a similar situation.
    Thanks again.

Advertisement