Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For theme and issue is 'love and hate' ok?

Options
  • 02-06-2009 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

I recently saw somewhere your only meant to do one topic for the theme and issue.like the theme of relationships,or love.Can I do love and hate?It's the one i have learned and the one my teacher told us to do.Please tell me thats ok!:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

There is no defined "Theme and Issue" topic for the question. Your teacher chooses one and then you study that. For example my Theme and Issue topic is "The inner strenght and outer weakness of women".

You can study whatever topic you feel you are able to answer a question on if it comes up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

Yep what he said as long as you have evidence and support you can do anything ours is Parent/Child Relationships

Advertisement