Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marks & Spencers renews bid for Waterford

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Fair deuce to Mary Roche, she has her head screwed on on this one.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

merlante wrote: »

Careful now, or you will be quoted on WLR as agreeing :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Sully wrote: »

Oh yeah, Mary used Boards as one of her sources before didn't she!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I think all of the councilors (or at least the ones who drafted ratified the development plan) have their head screwed on for this one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

gscully wrote: »
    It seems the Clonmel store is opening in a couple of weeks (Jun 24th?), so we'll quickly find out just how popular they are...

dont think there is an M&S opening in clonmel

edit:just googled it and it looks like there is but i e-mailed M&S yesterday and asked about new stores opening in ireland specifically clonmel and they replied the had no information about a store opening in clonmel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Sully wrote: »

Her views on restricting access to alcohol and maintaining the speed limits on the ORR are, on the other hand, total rubbish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 WhatsTheStorey

Her views on restricting access to alcohol and maintaining the speed limits on the ORR are, on the other hand, total rubbish.

What planet is Mary Roche on? This is ridiculous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

SUNGOD wrote: »
    dont think there is an M&S opening in clonmel

edit:just googled it and it looks like there is but i e-mailed M&S yesterday and asked about new stores opening in ireland specifically clonmel and they replied the had no information about a store opening in clonmel

It opens on June 25th, here's a bit about it:

http://www.showgrounds.ie/press_release_001.shtml

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

I agree, total rubbish, I heard her on wlr and she was adamant that the 60km speed limit on the ORR was the right speed limit to have in place, pity she doesn't always practise what she preaches.

Advertisement