Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sooo... Are teachers into students...

Options
  • 02-06-2009 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

to put it bluntly theres thin hot teacher at school and you know where this is goin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

not if they value their career.

im sure some 6th years or older students may appeal to some teachers but its a no go area really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Obviously you're going to have thoughts and fantasies about some of your teachers but you can't ever and shouldn't ever act on them, and eh vice versa.

There's plenty of other fish in the sea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

DanWhack wrote: »
    you know where this is goin

Absolutely nowhere - that's where it's going, at least while you're still in school anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Well at our grad night there were teachers dancing and flirting with us but nothing happened with nobody if that counts...

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭sickpuppy32

must admit i like the look of some of my students especially the sixth years but the fantasy stays strictly in my head. we have a code of ethics and a duty of care. goddam rules!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

DanWhack wrote: »
    to put it bluntly theres thin hot teacher at school and you know where this is goin

I refer you to the Ferns report.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

I wrote an essay for english on this actually, my inspiration was of course my smoking hot english teacher. She laughed when I handed it in and I got the best grade I've ever recieved for an essay. Just shows what inspiration can do for your writing :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

^ Nice. I wrote about my teacher's arse for a personal essay under the title "I have a beautiful view". Didn't hand it up though, might have been a sticky situation. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

If my grad night is anything to go by, then yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Piste wrote: »
    If my grad night is anything to go by, then yes.

I heard about that........

It happened when I was in first year in my school. She didnt teach again in my school!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭loveissucide

There were teachers in my school I'd have very happily rode raw.Unfortunately no sane woman(or anyone with a jot of sense no matter what age) is attracted to angst-ridden teenage boys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

A girl in my leaving cert class was going out with a teacher from the same school, he was in his mid 20's. They're still together after a full year of college!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

f1dan wrote: »
    A girl in my leaving cert class was going out with a teacher from the same school, he was in his mid 20's. They're still together after a full year of college!
    Wow,I thought national school wasn't romantic ;)

Fad wrote: »
    I heard about that........

It happened when I was in first year in my school. She didnt teach again in my school!

All of south Dublin heard of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

K4t wrote: »
    ^ Nice. I wrote about my teacher's arse for a personal essay under the title "I have a beautiful view". Didn't hand it up though, might have been a sticky situation. ;)

I'm sure it already was a sticky situation once you finished up with it... :pac:
    All of south Dublin heard of it.

Oooh...do tell?

Nope :)

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭phic

theres a certain teacher in my school for getting with a student every grad night! didn't happen this year as far as I know though...
    He also gives "private help" to certain 6th yr girls in their own homes. He's not in the least bit attractive son the whole thing makes me feel slightly ill.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

but im from the west so i didn hear :(:o

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭The Maverick

I wish! All the thoughts I have had about my hot English teacher.If only I were 10 years older......and she was blind

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

I was into some of my students and got with a couple :D

But i was 16 & teaching 15/16 year olds kickboxing so i dunno if it counts :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

all of my teachers are old *shudders*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Doyler92 wrote: »
    but nothing happened with nobody if that counts...

Does this mean that something happened with somebody??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

ah go on do tell. whats done is done. be proud :D

I had a similar encounter the night of my grad mass. And nobody knows only a select few mates who woke up at mine the next morn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

my english teacher i do her anyday evary time she holds me back ln class i am hopeing something will happen i no its only a dream but who nos?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 iheartboosh

Being a girl there are pretty much zero male teachers that I would find attractive (probably because they're all over 30 and balding)
    But most of the guys in my school think a lot of the younger female teachers are rides.
    If only hot men were teachers...*sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭Walsh

My graduation night got a bit mental, can't discuss but you get the jist of it all.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

my question is, why are they always english teachers?

If my English teacher is anything to go by, it's not always the English teachers. Maths & Religion FTW :D

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭_sparkie_

i know, my english is an older gent. but some of the other english teachers in my school.......

• Advertisement

Some of the arsés in my school..... Spectacular!

Advertisement