Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sooo... Are teachers into students...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

my english teacher is about mid 30s late 30s could be wrong but she is hot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

teacher in my old school did, years back. didnt last and he did somewhat obviously continue flirting with the older students when we were in the jnr years, but he's since settled down with a nice girl his own age, and as far as i can tell, there've been no more rumours/accusations.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,983 ✭✭✭Tea_Bag

Walsh wrote: »
    If my English teacher is anything to go by, it's not always the English teachers. Maths & Religion FTW :D
    I had a hot religion teacher in 5/6th year. hit on her all the time cause she found it funny, but i still had no chance of hitting that because shes a RELIGION teacher. (and nothing to do with the fact that i was a horny little bastard child)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 karly

Teacher + students....it does happen, especially in the school I went to!!!! Notorious for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,747 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

at the 6th year grad night everyone asked a really hot teacher for fags. She was langers and therefore gave people fags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

It's a sordid love triangle between myself, my friend and our german teacher. But the lesbians always win in the end.

Nah, I kid. It just involved them two. Sie war gut miteinander.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Dj Stiggie

My history teacher was something else. Had her for 5 great years. She heard me call her a wet thing on the last day of school, I accidentally on purpose talked a bit too loud and she gave me a filthy look. I also lost out on the history award which most of the class agreed I deserved. Ah well...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Piste wrote: »
    Nope :)
    TELL TELL TELL!!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Richard Cranium

Someone I know from a different school met one of her teachers a few months ago.

I was less than impressed because I wanted to meet her, and she led me on for ages before finally making it clear that she wasn't interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭giggsy664

TELL TELL TELL!!

Gather around children, gather around! I have a story to tell!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Napoli

<snip> Please read charter. Paedophile jokes not appreciated here.</snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 14,747 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

giggsy664 wrote: »
    Gather around children, gather around! I have a story to tell!

Come hither kids, Follow me.

Pied_Piper_with_Children.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

There've been more than a few rumours made about a certain teacher in my old school, which were backed up by, eh, physical evidence..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Tbh I'd say the male teachers would be more into the female students, then vica versa. Most female teachers would be too up tight and have that responsibility thing. But if there's a decent girl in class you just know the teacher has it in the back of his mind!

Everyone found out in my school that the hottest teacher was on Bebo, on a public account. Principal wasn't too happy! She's locked it now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Scrambled egg

All I can say is " Líon na barnaí " ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

All I can say is: Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

Had some roide of a sub before was fairly gutted when he left :( poor fella did'nt know how to handle us hormonal girls :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

All of south Dublin heard of it.
    Oooh...do tell?
    Nope :)
    Can you really not guess anyway? Teacher + Student = Horizontal samba or meet

M&S* wrote: »
    Had some roide of a sub before was fairly gutted when he left :( poor fella did'nt know how to handle us hormonal girls :pac:
    Us poor hormonal fellows don't either. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭damoz

my english teacher i do her anyday evary time she holds me back ln class i am hopeing something will happen i no its only a dream but who nos?

she has her work cut out ! maybe you should pay more attention to class and less to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Its always the french teachers that are the hot ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Of course students will have crushs on certain teachers but never to my knowledge has a teacher pursued a student in my old secondary school.

I was having a chat with one of my mate's brother a few weeks ago and he was telling me about his graduation night. I asked him if any teachers went and he said a good few. He said that one teacher (who is very attractive, the only one I remember having :P) was totally out of it and that an endless amount of 6th years were trying it on but she just laughed at them. So it seems that teachers in my old school are impervious to feeling attraction to students as even if they are in a vunerable state, you still have no chance. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

This was on the Ray Darcy show the other day....

This was on the Ray Darcy show the other day....

What was?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Deedeecupcake

Teachers and students and "frienships" outside of school
    He said he would question a teachers mentality if they did go out for a drink with a former student and stuff and got a lot of grief from young teachers.
    Although he did talk about one guy who had relationships with 3 of his students which is :eek:

Teachers and students and "frienships" outside of school
    He said he would question a teachers mentality if they did go out for a drink with a former student and stuff and got a lot of grief from young teachers.
    Although he did talk about one guy who had relationships with 3 of his students which is :eek:

Well I dunno, I've had one or two drinks with teachers that I got on with. There wasn't anything to it other than each of us recognising that we got on well over six years.

I would feel uneasy about a teacher who has a rep for having relationships with students after they are no longer his students. I mean questions would have to be asked such as how long has the teacher felt attracted to the student.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 lapses

Dont usually come to C&H just saw the thread.

Anyway Im a teacher (22) and my long term gf (almost 19) just finished secondary this year. All I can say is its a good job I teach at a different school than hers....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 dontlikeurmam

JSK 252 wrote: »
    Its always the french teachers that are the hot ones.

YES!!!!...yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!

ahm....ya i agree:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

lapses wrote: »
    Dont usually come to C&H just saw the thread.

Anyway Im a teacher (22) and my long term gf (almost 19) just finished secondary this year. All I can say is its a good job I teach at a different school than hers....

There was a point when it was possible that my boyfriend would be lecturing at the same college I'd be a Fresher in. Thankfully he's just doing a masters so it's graaaand.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Oh dear God, I just saw this thread.

I'm a teacher and I had some of my 6th years asking me to go to the local club every week but I would never think of them as anything but my students.

When I started teaching though one of my best friends was doing his LC. Different school though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement