Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this fair ?

Options
  • 02-06-2009 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Ok just had to get this out or else im going to kill someone. So the leaving starts tomorrow and today of all days my mother gets builders in hammering and drilling since 9 o clock this morning and then informs me that she is having a dinner party tomorrow night so i need to move all my stuff and find a new place to study. Then gives out to me saying it's her house too and she cant understand why im mad. I'm only trying to get an A in english so no pressure like. Am I over reacting or is she going out of her way to annoy me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭.:FuZion:.

I dont feel your over reacting at all. I think that its not fair of your mother to do that. Fair enough, it is her house, but you should have priority during this stressful time.

I feel for ya, goodluck.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

No point in getting worked up about stuff now, that's the last thing you want. If you have a grandparent or relation living near you I suggest packing up your books and go to their house to study till after the Leaving and ignore the fact your mam is being a muppet with regards to your Leaving Cert. Then the day after you're Leaving is finished say it to her about how disrespect for your study, DON'T get worked up about it now, leave it till you're free from the thoughts of exams.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

i hear a sympathy looker for-er!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭sheehy898

Ok just had to get this out or else im going to kill someone. So the leaving starts tomorrow and today of all days my mother gets builders in hammering and drilling since 9 o clock this morning and then informs me that she is having a dinner party tomorrow night so i need to move all my stuff and find a new place to study. Then gives out to me saying it's her house too and she cant understand why im mad. I'm only trying to get an A in english so no pressure like. Am I over reacting or is she going out of her way to annoy me

Your not serious are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭mufc4lfe

ya i feel for ya,maybe you could go to someones house ie.friend,relative,random stranger.......its all goooood!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 hatethat

Maybe you should try kicking your mum out??? :D lol jkjk

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Aw dude I feel for you. That blows. You need zero extra stress and annoyance now.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

Take a hammer off one of the builders and confront your mother ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭MrPirate

OP:
    She's unclean, she must be purged.
    DriveMeCloser_thumbnail.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEY_CyDtzS38zQrQRw8vaN3kekq-A

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Yay at the Warhammer pic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

That is unbelievable. It sounds like your mother doesn't think before she decides to do something. She should be grateful to have a son that wants to study and do well, she should be helping you - considering my brother-in-law and his wife have been tearing their hair out because their son isn't great at studying.

I wish you all the best for tomorrow. Once it starts, it's never too bad after.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Sorry to hear about that, jeez, she gives the rest of us mom's a bad name.......
    Whatever you do, don't stress and get into it with her, right now. You need to stay focused but do let her know after your exams how absolutely unbloody thoughtful she had been:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

poison the food at her dinner party, that's the only way to teach her a lesson

Advertisement