Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressure washer

• 02-06-2009 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hey,
    Im looking for a pressure washer (preferably Karcher or equivalent). Seen there was a larvor one in aldi a while back. Im looking for a powerful one but everywhere I try there way too expensive!
    Anyone know of where I could get a cheapish one short of waiting for them to return to lidl/aldi?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

I have seen Tesco Car Insurance leaflets offering a free KArcher pressure washer if you get car insurance with them. I'm with Tesco (basically Hibernian) and they are not bad price wise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Dermot2468 wrote: »
    Hey,
    Im looking for a pressure washer (preferably Karcher or equivalent). Seen there was a larvor one in aldi a while back. Im looking for a powerful one but everywhere I try there way too expensive!
    Anyone know of where I could get a cheapish one short of waiting for them to return to lidl/aldi?
    Thanks

The Lavor one is in Lidl, I have the Power Craft one from Aldi and it's made by Karcher for Aldi, takes all the Karcher attachments etc. very powerful . It's €119.99 and there were still some in stock in my local Aldi (Mullingar) last week. Try your local branch or ring around the closer ones...

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/2867_8686.htm

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

Thanks ill have a look round the tesco site see what sort of a machine it is.

I could be wrong but I dont think aldi have phone numbers listed for there stores. Can anyone confirm if mullingar of any other midlands store still has the pressure washer in stock?

Thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I bought my car insurance with Tesco and I already have a pressure washer, if I get another 1 it could be yours for half price if you really want it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Dermot2468 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if mullingar of any other midlands store still has the pressure washer in stock?

Thanks

I popped into Aldi Mullingar this morning and I'm afraid they are all gone, asked one of the staff to be sure and no joy.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭Dermot2468

Do-more wrote: »
    I popped into Aldi Mullingar this morning and I'm afraid they are all gone, asked one of the staff to be sure and no joy.

Thanks very much for that, I tried the local one here but they only had an attachment for it. Ill keep looking around, thanks.

That karcher one from tesco seems a little under powered; Im looking for something a bit more powerful.

I rang this crowd http://www.euroquipe.ie/ who service the lavor ones for lidl and he said it would be around €240 for a medium duty one.

Its a pity I cant ring aldi head office to see if any store still has one,

Think ill have to wait for lidl to get one in!

Advertisement