Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reference sites.

Options
  • 02-06-2009 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭

I am looking to get some work done on my leg ( knee to ankle and wrapping right around.) and want to get some traditional american/ old school style stuff.

I was wondering if anyone could point out some sites that I could get reference material from or recommend artists who work in that style that I could look at? I like drawing my own stuff even if it's not the final design the artist uses. I have already looked across BME and have a few ideas from there but am looking for a bit more. If anyone could even point me towards a decent reference book I would be grateful.

Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

check out ---> www.checkoutmyink.com loads of different styles on that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

http://www.tattooartists.org/Gct32_Old_School_Tattoos.asp

Frith street Tattoo in Soho are very good for old school, also Magnum Opus are well thought of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

emo!! wrote: »
    check out ---> www.checkoutmyink.com loads of different styles on that

Thank's emo!! thats the kind of thing I was looking for. And just so people know I am not looking for a tattoo to blatantly rip off...just some ideas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Pluto....www.dublintattoo.com, he does great custom designs just plugged him on another thread. I love the guy....Im just staring a half sleeve with him, being a chick I always wanted one but didnt want it to look too masculine but so far its looking great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Thank's emo!! thats the kind of thing I was looking for. And just so people know I am not looking for a tattoo to blatantly rip off...just some ideas.
    hehe no worries ^_^ i spend hours just looking at that website for idea's :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement