Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to Harold's Cross?

Options
  • 02-06-2009 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hey guys,

Just looking for a bit of help with directions, i'm dreadful with them. I'm going to Harold's Cross and was just wondering what the best way to go was? I'm coming from Ballybrack/Cherrywood exit on the M50.

Thanks for the help guys in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Marko_Man

Maybe the easiest way is to get off the M50 at the red cow rouandabout heading city bound.
    Continue until you come to the canal, turn right and the next lights on the canal is Harolds Cross

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 simonbyrneno.4

Marko_Man wrote: »
    Maybe the easiest way is to get off the M50 at the red cow rouandabout heading city bound.
    Continue until you come to the canal, turn right and the next lights on the canal is Harolds Cross

Which exit is it again? just remembered driving the m50 recently looking for that exit and it's no longer labelled as that on the sign posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Pretty sure it's Junction 9. It's the second junction after Tallaght if that helps.

You could also come off at the Tallaght/N81 exit and head towards the City. Keep on straight until Terenure then turn left - that will bring you straight into Harolds Cross.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Just quickly looking on google map there, looks to me that once on the m50 you come off at exit no11. Take the third exit off leading you onto the n81 (Tallaght road) stay on that until you'll eventually come onto the Harolds cross road. Google map is great for working out your route. Givie it a bash

http://maps.google.com/

Advertisement