Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madbull Gemtech Halo Silencer

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

yeah it just fits over the flash hider on most armalite rifles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

Thanks Masada,
    Thats something to add to my birthday list :) June 15th :D .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

the stubby element one looks quite nice on an m4 and its only a fraction of the price of that one:P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

the gemtech silencer is so worth the money!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Tomebagel wrote: »
    the stubby element one looks quite nice on an m4 and its only a fraction of the price of that one:P

Yeah but only Madbull silencers actually produce any silencing effect. Rather than do the same as every other company and make a tube with a bit of cheap foam, Madbull worked with Gemtech (one of the biggest RS silencer manufacturers in the world) to make a silencer that would have some effect on an AEG's sound output. While they don't silence it (since the bulk of the noise is produced from the gearbox and piston, rather than the round going supersonic), they do remove a considerable amount of the high-end noise, giving it a less audible, bassier report.
    Madbull silencers are expensive by comparison to every other brand because, not only do they look great and have an excellent finish and quality, they're actually functional.

I have a Halo which sees use on a number of rifles, and a Titanium which I wouldn't use my P90 without. It works a treat and looks the business.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭+*EliteSniper*+

NakedDex wrote: »
    Yeah but only Madbull silencers actually produce any silencing effect. Rather than do the same as every other company and make a tube with a bit of cheap foam, Madbull worked with Gemtech (one of the biggest RS silencer manufacturers in the world) to make a silencer that would have some effect on an AEG's sound output. While they don't silence it (since the bulk of the noise is produced from the gearbox and piston, rather than the round going supersonic), they do remove a considerable amount of the high-end noise, giving it a less audible, bassier report.
    Madbull silencers are expensive by comparison to every other brand because, not only do they look great and have an excellent finish and quality, they're actually functional.

I have a Halo which sees use on a number of rifles, and a Titanium which I wouldn't use my P90 without. It works a treat and looks the business.

Thanks Dex :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 boom-headshot

sean i tink i mite get d element silencer of tsairsoft cos am bit low on money lol XD

Advertisement