Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal Living Furniture, Airport Road

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Turn up with the court form and ask them for their info, might get them to change their attitude, can't see them winning this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭MRBEAVER

aibidh wrote: »
    Yes, I have met the same lady in the same retail store. What amazes me is that she is one of the owners and yet she does not appreciate good customers. I was buying in excess of 10,000 Euro. I did not buy there at the time due to this lack of respect for a customer.
    crowley1 wrote: »
    I also had the "pleasure" of dealing with this woman and she is rude, ignorant and very condescending. Never again will I go into that shop.
    gleann wrote: »
    i thought I was the only person who was subjected to the "owners wife " and her jaw dropping lack of people skills....unfortunately i met a heavy set blonde woman, heavily made up, she informed me..... she was the owners wife.... attitude was just amazing, she was unable to serve me as she was so busy barking orders at the staff.
    Rivendell wrote: »
    Wow! I had the same experience today....I left the shop totally gobsmacked that the 'blonde' woman wouldn't give me the time of day. I've never come across some-one so bad mannered in a long time and so stupid.
    rebelle wrote: »
    i've never been to this shop but a friend has and she too found this woman obnoxious,
    The "blonde" lady has also threatened friends of mine on another occasion.

Suprising that so many users are making their first and only posts on the subject of the "owners wife"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭turly

MRBEAVER wrote: »
    Suprising that so many users are making their first and only posts on the subject of the "owners wife"

They probably work there :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

My moneys on the husband :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 No Prisoners

Let me be one more person to put down my experience of the owners wife, Caroline, who I met on a shopping trip with a friend of mine, who was paying off a balance on an order. Talk about a thundering bitch ????
    She heard one of the salespeople ask me how my job was going, he mentioned where I worked, and when she heard where I worked, she proceeded to have a go off me about my place of employment, how crap it was, etc etc. I was stunned, as I was paying for some goods I had just purchased at her store, so much so, that I said very little, but to this day it still amazes me what she said, but she seems to like an audience to hear her ignorant rants. Her husband Clinton is a nice guy, and no, he is not a Caseys ex employee, her is part of the Tile King / Tile World family.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 nutscrew

Not sure what you are saying here, I bought stuff from the shop and it was sh1t she is a very difficult woman to deal with, how many posts do you want on the subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

A friend of mine tried to purchase and item there recently. They had viewed the item with one of the salesmen there who she said was lovely and very helpful.

They had to double check would the item fit where they want to put it so went home, measured the place they wanted to put it . They came back to purchase the item the next day and was served by someone who told them she was the owner's wife. They said that she was the rudest person they ever meet and purely because of her did not purchase the item.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

I'm sorry but as much as I want to believe the posters, there are too many new accounts posting. Could a mod not verify via their IP addresses as to whether they are from same pc or a few different ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭rebelle

tommy21 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but as much as I want to believe the posters, there are too many new accounts posting. Could a mod not verify via their IP addresses as to whether they are from same pc or a few different ones?

Am i a bit slow??? Where are all these "new accounts" that are posting???

op - 1023 posts

kcb 321 posts

Razorblunt 1009 posts

Miaireland 855 posts.

Do the sums!!!

Yes it was my first post, i have posted since. People obviously feel strongly about it.

In any case i believe that it is impossible to set up more than one account on boards from the same pc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

rebelle wrote: »
    Am i a bit slow??? Where are all these "new accounts" that are posting???

op - 1023 posts

kcb 321 posts

Razorblunt 1009 posts

Miaireland 855 posts.

Do the sums!!!

Yes it was my first post, i have posted since. People obviously feel strongly about it.

In any case i believe that it is impossible to set up more than one account on boards from the same pc?

No need to get so defensive. Whilst obviously established boardsies have voiced their concerns, just thought it was strange that so many new members were making their first posts in such a short time-frame on the same topic. It is possible but strange imo. I would certainly be hesitant to go near the place based on the accounts of members who have been here a while if that is any consolation.

As regards more than one account from the same pc, that is of course possible. Otherwise whole families would be tearing each other apart for the right to bear the boards coat of arms :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement