Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Place on a boat for Saturday

Options
  • 02-06-2009 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Looking for a place on boat for Saturday, to take a few photos of the boats leaving Galway. I know its actually a bit late to start looking, and I also konw my chances are slim, but i thought I would have to work that day, only got my holidays approved today.

Thanks for you help guys!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Cosmo K wrote: »
    Looking for a place on boat for Saturday, to take a few photos of the boats leaving Galway. I know its actually a bit late to start looking, and I also konw my chances are slim, but i thought I would have to work that day, only got my holidays approved today.

Thanks for you help guys!

K, sorry can't help you out, will hopefully be on a boat myself but it will be fairly packed. Hope you get a seat though, some great pics from you so far and looking forward to more...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

I'd love to windsurf out into the bay to see the boats off but I'd need winds of at least 15-20kts and with the weather the way it is this week it looks unlikely :(

Advertisement