Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AWESOMENESS! (For Humberklog)

• 02-06-2009 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭

Found this while stumbling....

This is such a great idea, I love making gifs and think i'll be trying this soon

mk_davis_pgf.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Updated link, should be working now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,610 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Thats class :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

That's super cool,Very nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

It's just like a time lapse.It's very cool thanks for posting.

Go onto vimeo and watch some of the time lapses there they can be amazing.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

That's the bis tallon. What kinda software is that? (and is it free??).

I used to do something like that (stop framing) years ago with prints and an 8mm. But it was a serious schlep and the results often weren't worth it.

I kinda looked like that beast on Friday night...I lost my Canon A1 aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

That's fantastic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Really cool, thanks for posting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

Humberklog ..... any luck with getting that (AE1) that I posted about

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

PCPhoto wrote: »
    Humberklog ..... any luck with getting that (AE1) that I posted about
    Yeah thanks a lot for that PC. Could get it at the price I want to pay too but I'm going to give it another day or two before sealing the deal as I just can't help thinking it's a step down from the A1. There's more control on the A1 and it's just a camera that suits me more...hmmm. I'm all discombobulated without my A1 and I'm getting wary of jumping into another relationship on the rebound...and I'm still not fully right after the alcohol consumption that lead to the loss in the first place.

Advertisement