Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law-Cork

Options
  • 02-06-2009 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hey all,

I've been considering this course for awhile now but still havent enough information on it! I've asked around and the general opinion is good. Has anyone here and expierience of the course in Cork is like? What are the lectures like? Also the course is 3 years right? Just like a university? And do you come out with the same degree as doing Law in UCC after 3 years? Also how much does it cost?

I think i've also missed the deadline for applying for this course(CAO is definitely closed, however anyone who is 21 years of age on 1st January of the year of entry is considered a mature student and can still apply but im 21 in October this year so that excludes me I think). So im guessing is there any other backdoor into the College or have i got the mature age entry idea all wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement