Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Bands

Options
  • 02-06-2009 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hey Guys myself and my OH are planning our wedding for July next year (rep on in Athy) currently on the look out for a good kildare band, prices need to be reasonable some crazy quotes out there.... any help guys.... :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭amtaxi

try thin ice.. think we site is thinice.net? really good for wedding and very reasonable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Betty Boo

I got married in May this year can I reccomend Prickly Pears there a 7 man band from Kilmeague Naas Kildare area they are just fab and a good price there Peter Cashel is the guy over them :<snip> Have a great day

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I second Thin Ice.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Had a band a couple of years ago called Studio 5, they were totally excellent, played on for an hour longer than they were meant to, cos everyone was enjoying them so much. They play usual wedding music rubbish, but can do the rock and roll pub music with style!
    A couple of the the guests at the wedding actually play in bands and said they were the best they'd ever seen. PM for number.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Eeep

Hey - you might try Pink Champagne (www.pinkchampagne.ie)
    Have seen them play a few times and was at a wedding where they played too - thought they were excellent !
    Congrats on your pending nuptials btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

amtaxi wrote: »
    try thin ice.. think we site is thinice.net? really good for wedding and very reasonable

Changed to the Black Knights Dance Band in 08

www.blackknightsband.com

super-rush wrote: »
    Changed to the Black Knights Dance Band in 08

www.blackknightsband.com

No not the same band
    http://www.thinice.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

amtaxi wrote: »
    No not the same band
    http://www.thinice.net/

Almost though, the lead singer and the guitarist from the original Thin Ice are in the Black Knights.

Think there must be another "Thin Ice" the band I know are half the age of the Black Knights band you refer to and have been together for a few years - still all the same guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭DO'Carlo/Wex

Fiesta.ie
    An ex-workie formed the band & they play Weddings, Christmas Parties (they did one I was at) etc. Locally based too. Monasterevin & Athy & Carlow but play anywhere.
    Have a no. of/for a d.j. too & cousins who'll do the videoing on the day if yu want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

After Dark. They are ace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭lucylu

Vegas Nights are deadly. We had them for our wedding and they had the floor filled all night :)

Advertisement