Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Dunnes Mobile Bouncy Castle

Options
  • 02-06-2009 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

You heard it here first people.

Get one of these:
    3eq1l56ey6sxhps6zrj.jpg

and add one of these:

2u69lafdj5huiqo51zwi.jpg

add a couple of Meath country bends and you have yourself Tom Dunnes mobile bouncy castle.

Bounce around and all over family and friends like never before.

Fully insured also (once you sign a wavier)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I would prefer something more retro for the truck:

3461492543_4a987f1579.jpg?v=0

Plus, you can enjoy the great outdoors as you trundle along.

And as an added bonus, those that don't fall off get the bouncy castle all to themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Might be an idea to combine it with those sumo suits to prevent injury when you inevitably fall off.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,302 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Ron DMC wrote: »
    Might be an idea to combine it with those sumo suits to prevent injury when you inevitably fall off.

It's that namby-pamby ultra-PC attitude that has the world in the state it's in today. Falling off trucks was good enough for us in my day and it should be good enough for kids today!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Zaph wrote: »
    It's that namby-pamby ultra-PC attitude that has the world in the state it's in today. Falling off trucks was good enough for us in my day and it should be good enough for kids today!
    Too true...

we had it harder.....but it was much better....with greater rewards....it you made it out you probably lived...

f-Garbage-Truck-3632.jpg

also available with in-built entertainment..:D

Advertisement