Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluk SMS?

• 02-06-2009 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24

I want to send a once off text to about 300 people is there any program that I can download so that I can send it off at once rather then just selecting one by one. The phone that I want to use this for is a Sony Ericsson K618 and I will be connecting it to the computer via USB.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can select a group to send it to in your phone, you dont need special software. You could also send the texts online for free from the 3 main networks, you would need to sync the numbers the first time, but then they would be stored for easy future use.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Davy wrote: »
    You can select a group to send it to in your phone, you dont need special software. You could also send the texts online for free from the 3 main networks, you would need to sync the numbers the first time, but then they would be stored for easy future use.

Easy with O2,but Voda is a bloody nightmare allowing only 5 at a time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Use www.cabbagetexter.com and it's outbox feature and queue your webtexts up to send on your PC :)

Advertisement