Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Holy Divine!

• 02-06-2009 6:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭

Bad start to the Summer.:mad:

Aoghas Mr "blander than the most blandly bland"McAnally was on today.

I know Mooney is back tomorrow but in the name of all high and holy how does that man McAnally get control of the national airwaves??

He has a MAIN GEEZER Eric something , birdwatch guy and obviously well qualified but.............

WHAT A REVOLTING DOOOB ACCENT!!!

I genuinely,I say again genuinely couldn't stomach it .

Is this a foretaste of what we have to endure for the Summer.??

God help us all:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Dude...you *really* need a radio with one of them there fangled OFF switches...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 417 ✭✭Berti Vogts

I heard this as well and can't say I found any difficulties with it! Some people would crib about anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Aaah not really a crib,just in God's name Aenghus would you try not to bring your family into everything,try not to go on(like most RTE presenters) as if you haven't a tosser and are on your uppers.Don't take to the airwaves apologising for everything you say in advance because it might hurt someone.

With regard to Eric who I'm sure is a good person, one more reference to "booords" finally cracked me and I switched off.

Now that's just me, I was hot cranky and not in a good mood.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

A good, thick, healthy accent. A few malaprops, grammar as awkwardly paralleled parked as anything you'd see in downtown Lagos (or Lidl), vouls stretching and squashing consonants into the margins...beautiful. Butter milk for the ears FB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

heh heh, indeed, indeed.

can be taken in very small doses ,but no no way for a couple of full programmes.

No sireeee;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement