Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonight?

Options
  • 02-06-2009 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭

I love the way there are 126 people viewing this thread :rolleyes:
    What do ye plan on doing tonight?
    Last minute cramming of essays or just relaxing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,612 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Drinking....

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

errlloyd wrote: »
    Drinking....
    your gonna go far!!

ah would it be a good time to panic?

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

im sick to death of looking at books and sample essays and plans !!!! im just gonna have a easy night , can't do much more now anyway.. 'the devils advocate' is on TG4 at 9.. happy days :D (bet you my essay tomorrow will have the devil in it after watching this film tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Reading a newspaper for some colaborative inspiration tomorrow.
    Getting a decent meal before sleep.
    Getting to bed before 11.30 anyway.

I'll be memory testing Macbeth, Longley and Bishop most of this evening.

Tonight I will read a lot of newspaper columns and some speeches (from this book of the world's greatest speeches I have) and go through revise wise english for paper one, one more time. Then I will prepare everything I need for tomorrow in a bag and **** and try get some sleep.

I will fail at getting some sleep and come down stairs and probably do something on the pc to calm me, I imagine formula 1 cause it required concentration and patience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

I will fail at getting some sleep and come down stairs and probably do something on the pc to calm me, .

;) lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

Just relaxing. My wrist needs a rest.

EDIT: Just realised how dodgy that sounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Nothing really. I haven't done anything in quite a while

Am I right in thinking that all we need tomorrow is loads of blue pens?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Will probably try to get an early night, read a bit of Wuthering Heights, have lots of nightmares and freak out a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Reading newspaper, sample essays etc very casually. Have decent meal, a nice shower & tuck myself in to bed early hopefully!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ayapatrick

Nothing really. I haven't done anything in quite a while

Am I right in thinking that all we need tomorrow is loads of blue pens?
    nearly! but my advice is get a good thick one! the thin ones made my hand sore as fek last year! i ended up having to wrap tape around it to thicken it up!

There is a whole thread for pens. Tomorrow you only NEED pens. But you might like water and foor. I beleive your allowed bring random momentos in, so Zippo lighter is sitting on the desk too for no reason.

Tonight however, its all about sleeping pills.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭ak51535

ha, yeah a gd few on this and bebo!
    ah take it easy, I find it hard to revise for paper 1 anyways
    devils advocate?....may as well! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

Tonight however, its all about sleeping pills.
    Which results in ending up in a coma for 3 weeks! Daamn! Too much!!

....Turns out they were Mentos

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Isaac702

Well considering it is only English Paper 1 tomorrow. I am taking it easy and watching the rest of the E3 conferences and possibly some of the stage events.

Either way I will probably be in bed at about 11:30. I don't want to be up to late.

I already have a bag packed for the morning that I can just pick up and take with me. Of course all we really need is a few pens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

A variety of blue pens, something to drink and some chocolate it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I'm gonna watch TV and go to sleep, English is the easiest subject ever for me so I am enjoying these calm nights

Oh actually I have to look for some pens and my uniform.. grumblegrumble

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

cram cram cram

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭coffey-16

cram cram cram

followed by another session of cramming

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭christina_x

and some ****ting it thanks to good old 2fm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

I'm gonna have a couple of beers and generally just relax.

edit: but not before revising my poetry quotes....... again:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Calum196

There's no sense in stressing tonight, leave it for tomorrow night !

Just going to make sure my bag is ready. Get to bed at about 11:30. I'll most likely get up early to look over something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭galway.gaa

phasers wrote: »
    I'm gonna watch TV and go to sleep, English is the easiest subject ever for me so I am enjoying these calm nights

Oh actually I have to look for some pens and my uniform.. grumblegrumble
    im the complete oppisite. im dreadin english. the thought of having to write a5 page essay is annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

ill be relaxing!ill look over some home ec notes for tomorrow and the same in the morning!thats about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭haloauto

Learning some Walcott and Bishop quotes.
    Thinking about things to write in a short story.
    Drinking some Kopparberg Pear yums.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Lots of weirdos drinking tonight? Is you're that nervous, may Bob help you :p

Err, I'm gonna go do a Macbeth question and some poetry right now, I'll try finish up by ten. Hot chocolate, TV, music, then bed around eleven. Keep it real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Well I spent all day doing home ec past papers.
    gonna look over a part of the course I still don't know, then gonna get some food and organise all my english notes that I need to look over tomorrow for paper 2, cos i know itll annoy me trying to find them all.

After that it'll probably be getting everything packed for tomorrow, try and talk to some friends or go for a walk and then had to bed early tho I know i wont sleep till 4 anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭sock puppet

El Pr0n wrote: »
    Lots of weirdos drinking tonight? Is you're that nervous, may Bob help you :p

Err, I'm gonna go do a Macbeth question and some poetry right now, I'll try finish up by ten. Hot chocolate, TV, music, then bed around eleven. Keep it real.

What's wrong with drinking? Much more relaxing than hot chocolate:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Sophsxxx

Find a few pens nd my uniform....if it's around! I'll prob die tomorrow of heat stroke anyway! Stupid rules for uniform!
    From tomorrow evening on, it's cramming and panicking!! I might as well chill out tomorrow and let my mam do the freaking out!
    Seriously, is anyone else's parents freaking out more than themselves??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Chanandler Bong

I know i wont sleep till 4 anyway.
    Just got the crap beaten out of me for 2 hours in American Football practice, should have no trouble sleeping!

Advertisement