Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lad battered outside bookstore

Options
  • 02-06-2009 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭

anyone else see a lad getting a right hiding from the ultimate nerd outside the bookstore today? most random thing I've seen in ages! the attackee wasn't really hurt though...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Ultimate nerd?

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

Pics etc

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Who's the Ultimate Nerd?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

This
    genericguy wrote: »
    lad battered..
    plus this
    a right hiding..
    yet
    wasn't really hurt though..

GTFO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

the guy administering said hiding looked really nerdy, very innocuous indeed... after the beating, he looks at the guy and says "you remember me?" in an awesome german accent and then strolls away. epic.

• Advertisement

Sleipnir wrote: »
    This

plus this

yet

GTFO!

Hmmm if i had been reading my post I'd prob think I was spoofing aswell...

It was pretty epic though, but the victim had been on a bike and was wearing a helmet which is why I said he wasn't too hurt. he was well enough to get on his mobile and call the police anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭imasmeasmecanbe

hmmmmmmmmm nerdy.......ultimate nerd........... could it perchance be scotty aherne who adminstered said hiding?? now that would be a random thng to see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 gman73

I was the person, the human being, who was been battered, given a hiding, been seriously asaulted on the ground while you watched on not in shock but amusement. To regard someone else been attacked as a form of entertainment while watching and not intervening is sick. Should it ever occur to you I hope there are better people around who will do more than put it on the internet for the delight of others.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

gman73 wrote: »
    I was the person, the human being, who was been battered, given a hiding, been seriously asaulted on the ground while you watched on not in shock but amusement. To regard someone else been attacked as a form of entertainment while watching and not intervening is sick. Should it ever occur to you I hope there are better people around who will do more than put it on the internet for the delight of others.

Did you deserve it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭IKOS

KTRIC wrote: »
    Did you deserve it ?

does anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Well what did you do? You must have done something to deserve it. It is only worng if you didnt deserve it. If say you scored his bird for example or were using hacks on a HL2 mod you got off lightly imo. Its all anon on the internet here so if you tell us exactly what happened we wont know you so it dosnt matter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

Where was Pulse Security in all of this madness?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭TDOie

Grimes wrote: »
    were using hacks on a HL2 mod

I bet it was this. Burn him at dawn I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

"you remember me?" in an awesome german accent and then strolls away. epic.

I bet he mentioned the war !!!

You never mention the war,

EVER

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭F-Stop

Genericguy, did you report this to security?

Well, in fairness, I never said I was amused by it. I absolutely wasn't, but quite frankly the sheer randomness of the event and the weirdness of the dude that did it that led me to share here. I used to be the kind of person inclined to step in, but in this day and age you never know why such things are happening in the first place, so I reserve that for friends only.

Also, I didn't report it to security, as I consider them to be as useless as títs on a pig, but I'd be happy to help out gman73 if a witness were required, and I do apologise if I offended you.

EDIT: I hear actually that the lunatic was spanish, in fact, apparently he called the vic a 'puta' afterwards. And he looked like lloyd from malcolm in the middle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

yeah i heard about it, got a text and was heartbroken i missed it. Apparently the guy getting bashed just stood there and took even though he was twice the size of the dork? Hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

the guy administering said hiding looked really nerdy, very innocuous indeed... after the beating, he looks at the guy and says "you remember me?" in an awesome german accent and then strolls away. epic.

Hmm. It wasn't by any chance...

bruno.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yeah because the people on the internet forum would never side with the nerd !

Advertisement