Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Done nothing now cramming!

Options
  • 02-06-2009 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Story is, done sweet f*ck all year did sh1te in my mocks and now I'm cramming like theres no tomorrow :o .
    Possibilities of me making it through with half decent results, I need some reassurance people... Some give me some motivation tips Plz !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

K-Bowie wrote: »
    Story is, done sweet f*ck all year did sh1te in my mocks and now I'm cramming like theres no tomorrow :o .
    Possibilities of me making it through with half decent results, I need some reassurance people... Some give me some motivation tips Plz !

You can get a surprising amount done if you keep your head down over the next couple of weeks.

Examiners are generally looking for excuses to give you marks rather than take them away.

You'll look back at this after college/working and realise a) it wasn't that hard after all and b) it wasn't nearly as important as it's made out to be.

Just keep your head down and resist the weather, best of luck.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I'm pretty much in the same boat... Cramming got me through the junior though (10 Bs and 1 A) and I'm hoping I can do the same this time! As to motivation... terror seems to be working well for me the last 3 days or so :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I didn't even cram for the junior cert, did nothing. so hopefully cramming now will help me! If you're the crammer type you should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭ak51535

ah lads...ye're the exact same as me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭K-Bowie

I'm pretty much in the same boat... Cramming got me through the junior though (10 Bs and 1 A) and I'm hoping I can do the same this time! As to motivation... terror seems to be working well for me the last 3 days or so :o

Similar too me haha good luck :p lets hope we both get through it with amazing results !:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭ImJohn

I love cramming!! I don't close the book till I'm just about to go inside the exam lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭-Kenny-

reassurance??

You'll do fine honey :D

nah seriously u will lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

K-Bowie wrote: »

Youre prob gona fail TBH

J/K
    I didnt even start cramming yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Trance

I did next to nothing over the months coming up to the exam and last minute cramming got me 450 points. Ya be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭leesmom

Thats where drinking sessions get ya!!!! you should have took the boring route like me and studied your ass off, but god after all the studying ive done i know **** all so your probably better off in the pub!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

I'm kind of doing nothing at the moment, I'm relying on the work I've done all year though I still get the 'guilty' feeling that I'm not really doing anything the day before the exam.

Anyway good luck, I'm sure everything will work out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Nobody's ever gonna be satisfied that they've done "enough", so don't bother thinking about it. Do what you can and get it over with!

Advertisement