Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N94 Question

• 02-06-2009 8:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I am looking at buying a n94 unlocked brand new off adverts.ie at the mo. Haggled from 230 down to 200. Does this seem about right or could i do better?

Also a question from a phone idiot - can i tell if its unlocked without putting in 2 separate network sims? If i try his in the phone will it not automatically take all his numbers off his sim and load them onto the fone? Dont want to go the hassle of deleting all his numbers as the brand new phone has no numbers on it at the mo.

One last one. If the phone is unlocked does this mean it will work anywhere in the world? This would be a huge advantage as i will be joining the sheep and heading to Oz in october

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Wallko wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I am looking at buying a n94 unlocked brand new off adverts.ie at the mo. Haggled from 230 down to 200. Does this seem about right or could i do better?

dunno, whats an n94?
    Also a question from a phone idiot - can i tell if its unlocked without putting in 2 separate network sims?

no
    If i try his in the phone will it not automatically take all his numbers off his sim and load them onto the fone? Dont want to go the hassle of deleting all his numbers as the brand new phone has no numbers on it at the mo.

when it asks "copy sim contacts to phone memory?" say no.
    One last one. If the phone is unlocked does this mean it will work anywhere in the world?

if its an n95 yes. as its a quad band and will work worldwide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Wallko

dunno, whats an n94?

no

when it asks "copy sim contacts to phone memory?" say no.

if its an n95 yes. as its a quad band and will work worldwide.

Yeah its a n95, my bad.

thanks for the quick response.

Anyone what about the price??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

considering i sold a year old n95 8gb a couple of months ago for 180, 200 seems good for a new one. is it the 8gb (black) or normal 95 (silver) one?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

€200 is about the going rate. You wont see many under that mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭Wallko

its the 8g black one. Thanks a mill folks

• Advertisement
Advertisement