Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beachwear

• 02-06-2009 9:15pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Going to Hawaii in a couple of months and think I could do with some new beach wear, ideally a bit cheaper that most :) Brands don't bother me too much but I wouldn't say no to nice stuff either

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

I personally swear by mandmdirect.com

P&P is st£9.95, so the more you buy the less of a hit it is.

Holiday and beachwear from st£3.90 (under €5) including footwear, shorts, tees & hats.

http://www.mandmdirect.com/ProductList.asp?SearchString=&Filter=3|Holiday|1|Mens&AS=true&ProdPerPage=

Sizes can be a bit hit and miss but you can filter search by size.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

+1 for M&M.

However last year before I went to Orlando, I went to Penneys and bought a load of €3 - €5 T-shirts. They're basic but perfectly fine for a few wears.

Plus the more new clothes you have, the less often you need to do washing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

For beach t-shirts generally I will buy a 3 pack in Penneys or Tescos and throw them away when the holiday is over.

It's impossible to get even 'non-staining' suncream out of light coloured clothes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Thanks all, I think Penny's might be the way to go alright, it was also pointed out to me that the states will be cheaper than here anyway so I can pick up whatever I want while there if need be

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

• Advertisement
Advertisement