Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

more grief

Options
  • 02-06-2009 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

it has been a bad month of may,
    1st roughly 1/2 of my rose bushes are nearly bald,
    2nd the frost on the night of the 23rd of may decimated my hoped for apple harvest,
    3rd i popped my left hip,
    4th i popped my pelvis,
    well at least june has been glorious as i sit and ponder the highs and lows of life and gardening in general,
    i have come to the conclusion that there is no day gone out of 2010 yet.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

A bad start to the summer all right.
    If I were you I'd turn it into a positive - buy a hammock and relax in it now that there's less work to do in the garden :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭old boy

i got me a nice comfy chair a new family room (courtesy of nature) plent of time and hopefully the weather will hold up, feed and water weekly, and nature should repay me, if i get the hang of it i will post pics shortly, and pray the critics will take pity on me.

Advertisement