Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scum in the sun

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Elliemental

I don't know about scum, that's a bit strong. But there are some people walking around topless when really, they shouldn't

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

why is it that the lower you are on the social ladder the more inclined to take your top off and walk around bare chested is? Seriously, every inner city scumbag had his top off around town the last few days, i dont want to have to look at that!

Oh, and if they insist on going to the beaches and getting locked, why must people leave rubbish and bottles and used barbeques all over the place? Read about it in the paper today, ok they couldn't fund people to work there this year but people shouldn't be doing it. I saw some unruly youths in Perth a few months ago throw some rubbish around a beach and some passing middle aged man gave out to them so they went and cleaned up their mess. Imagine trying that here, say anything and you're stomped to death, sigh...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

BraziliaNZ wrote: »
    why is it that the lower you are on the social ladder the more inclined to take your top off and walk around bare chested is? Seriously, every inner city scumbag had his top off around town the last few days, i dont want to have to look at that!

There are a fair few jemalimees and antos living where my parents live. One of them was stabbed by his brother last week (in their house). He was walking around all weekend with his top off and a big dirty bandage wrapped around him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭piby

I think Dublin ran out of its supply of Blue Wikkit' (WKD for normal folk) this weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭population

Now there is no need for nastiness in this forum

Especially when the sun is still out.

Might I be the first to suggest everyone puts on their Celtic jerseys (or better still no t-shirts at all so as to show off ones Celtic cross tattoos), shaves lines into their head, grabs a stereo with Bob Marley/Aslan on continuous loop, and takes their nastiness outside into natures forum where it can intimidate pensioners and children who are trying to enjoy the miniscule amount of good weather we are aportioned by the gods every blue moon.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Relevant

population wrote: »

Might I be the first to suggest everyone puts on their Celtic jerseys ,shaves lines into their head, grabs a stereo with Bob Marley/Aslan on continuous loop, and takes their nastiness outside into natures forum

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=406

To the nature forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

Ah the 4 sunny days of the year: when property prices in Sandycove and anywhere near the Forty Foot plummet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Things knackers have ruined for the rest of us:

1) The experience of buying a new pair of runners. I don't like feeling like I'm going to be shanked/robbed/syringed while browsing for a new pair of football boots.

2) Burberry - once upon a time it wasn't known as Chav Tartan.

3) Lacoste - previously the uniform of Manhattanites who summer in the Hamptons, now the uniform of Merchant's Quay and the Four Courts.

4) The Nightlink - I can't get on it now without practically having to sit in the driver's lap to avoid the haze of smoke and the stench of skobies killing/riding eachother upstairs. And sometimes even downstairs...

5) Summer. The whole lot of it. You can't go anywhere - the zoo, the park, the beach - without it being absolutely overrun with scumbags.

6) Every ice rink ever opened in Ireland.

7) The English language. "Stooarrry bud, how's she cuttin'? Weeahhhh, shmas ourra it!" My ears are bleeding.

8) The driving range at the Spawell. Always full of spotty 14 year olds whose clubs look like they get more use in running street battles than on the golf course.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

was walking around a housing estate in Finglas yesterday, there were the usual skinny knackers turning scarlett lying in the sun on the green but there was this one fella sitting outside his house.....he must have been at least 20 stone, big bloated beer gut on him. he'd also managed to get just the middle of his torso burnt....ew twas nearly enough to turn me off men!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

population wrote: »
    Might I be the first to suggest everyone puts on their Celtic jerseys (or better still no t-shirts at all so as to show off ones Celtic cross tattoos),
    Hey, leave Celtic alone!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭population

Hey, leave Celtic alone!!

Are you asking me or the sun scum???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Honey-ec wrote: »
    6) Every ice rink ever opened in Ireland.

What is their fascination with ice rinks?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

was walking around a housing estate in Finglas yesterday, there were the usual skinny knackers turning scarlett lying in the sun on the green but there was this one fella sitting outside his house.....he must have been at least 20 stone, big bloated beer gut on him. he'd also managed to get just the middle of his torso burnt....ew twas nearly enough to turn me off men!

But if i wasnt burned,you would right?

Advertisement