Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone know what time beyonce takes to stage at?

Options
  • 02-06-2009 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭

hi folks,

going to beyonce tomorrow night but dont want to be there to early, or to late :) so has anyone been and what time does she take the stage at? was thinking if we were there by 8.30 be plenty of time? what time does the show finish at ?

Cheers,
    Mick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 gonein20secs

hi folks,

going to beyonce tomorrow night but dont want to be there to early, or to late :) so has anyone been and what time does she take the stage at? was thinking if we were there by 8.30 be plenty of time? what time does the show finish at ?

Cheers,
    Mick

hey
    she generally takes to stage bout 20mins give or take after time shown on ticket...when i went to see her she performed for bout 1hr and half to 2hrs and had no opening special guest to perform before her!!!! :D R u beyonce fan? all the single ladies lol
    hope u have a nice time

• Registered Users Posts: 8,743 ✭✭✭micks_address

i am a big fan :) who isnt :)

cheers,
    mick
    hey
    she generally takes to stage bout 20mins give or take after time shown on ticket...when i went to see her she performed for bout 1hr and half to 2hrs and had no opening special guest to perform before her!!!! :D R u beyonce fan? all the single ladies lol
    hope u have a nice time

Advertisement