Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online reading for Land Of Idiots

Options
  • 02-06-2009 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hi there,

If anyone has the time, I would really appreciate a general reading.

The numbers I've picked are: 1, 7, 8, 24, 27, 33, 46, 52

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭LCDeelite

Sorry, I'm next-to-clueless about Tarot but I just wanted to say I love your username! :D It ranks above 'Mr Whippie' (who's currently banned, I believe), 'Little Shyte', and 'Cunny-Funt'!! :p

Class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭Land Of Idiots

lol thanks! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

Hi there,

If anyone has the time, I would really appreciate a general reading.

The numbers I've picked are: 1, 7, 8, 24, 27, 33, 46, 52

Your birthday year should get off to a great start with invitations to a variety of social gatherings and other fun events. As the weather gets warmer, your romantic life should heat up as well. Whether you are single or partnered, this summer will bring you plenty of opportunities for love and connection. In September, you may feel that you are working harder for the same results, but by the end of the fall, your efforts will bear fruit, and you are likely to receive some kind of recognition or acknowledgement at work. If you keep your ego in check and avoid acting overconfident, your star will continue to rise, and you can count on success in all your endeavors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Oswald

Overblood wrote: »
    Your birthday year should get off to a great start with invitations to a variety of social gatherings and other fun events. As the weather gets warmer, your romantic life should heat up as well. Whether you are single or partnered, this summer will bring you plenty of opportunities for love and connection. In September, you may feel that you are working harder for the same results, but by the end of the fall, your efforts will bear fruit, and you are likely to receive some kind of recognition or acknowledgement at work. If you keep your ego in check and avoid acting overconfident, your star will continue to rise, and you can count on success in all your endeavors.

Could you do a reading for me? My numbers are 8, 20, 27, 28, 17, 3,

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

You should note that Overblood posts mainly as a skeptic. (That is right Ob??)

That said, he may do wonderful readings. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭Overblood

That is correct.

Advertisement