Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream of Peeling Skin and black coffee beans underneath?

Options
  • 02-06-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi,

I had a dream/nightmare last night. I was after returning from Brazil (in the dream) I was going playing soccer with some old colleagues. I noticed something weird to the right of my nose and I went to the mirror in the changing room to see what it was. It was a hole in my skin and beneath there really dark brown. I peeled away some skin and exposed more of the dark brown. It looked like really dark brown coffee beans all beneath my skin. I remember looking back at the mirror and all underneath my chin from my ear to ear was this dark brown. It was like I had 1/2 a beard (the bottom half) of this dark brown. But rather than a dark beard I had dark brown coffee beans underneath my skin. It didnt hurt or anything but I subsequently woke up.

I have heard that peeling skin means changes in your life? I have recently broke up with my girlfriend and I am hoping to start a new job really soon assuming I get it but it's looking good. I'm fairly happy about both decisions (I think).

Anyone any thoughts on this dream?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

Don't know anything on peeling skin, good luck getting the job.

Advertisement