Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final Fantasy XIV

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Sub

I never played an MMO but if FF XIV gets ported to xbox (which seems very likely) I'll give it a shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Sub wrote: »
    I never played an MMO but if FF XIV gets ported to xbox (which seems very likely) I'll give it a shot!

Yeah hopefully it comes to 360 soon enough as well - I read in an interview from Gamescom that Square Enix are in talks with Microsoft, apparently Microsoft are causing problems. This is nothing new though, a lot of MMO's have been delayed lately because of Microsoft/LIVE, don't know exactly why though. At least we know for definate that Square Enix want to release it on 360 as well - only a matter of time I guess.

Advertisement