Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you had to nuke one Irish County

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 a x e 15

people, people ... come on, can we not just drop one really big nuke right smack bang in the middle of ulster ... that would make me a really happy bunny ..... o and the guy who was thinkin of poisioning corks water suply, might be able to help you .... im pretty good at the whole DIY chemestry thingy...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

Here goes:-

Longford
    Carlow
    Roscommon
    Leitrim
    Cavan
    Monaghan
    Westmeath

Those counties serve no purpose whatsoever and are no good for anything.

We could create a nice new lake in their place...

a lake??it would be an inlet,leitrim has a coastline,some people dont even know the places they want to nuke...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Dublin needs to stay . It Finances the other 25 counties (fields) in the republic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭holidayhere

dlofnep wrote: »
    Kilkenny - So we could win a feckin' all Ireland.
    I think you can add Cork to that next year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭IIMII

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Awesomo-4000

IIMII wrote: »

somebody took the thread too seriously :rolleyes:
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Craigsy

Louth because they just ruined the whole Leaving Cert set up

http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/0603/exams.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭like clockwork!

Good counties in my opinion:

Dublin..loads to do, southside is a very nice place to live, the best area to grow up as a teenager I would imagine, like theres more of a youth culture in those plush areas isnt there!?

Louth...dundalk is a good town with lots to do, and blackrock in louth is very plush

Wicklow...rich area implies less scum..probably the best county in Ireland to live in

Kildare...not too far from dublin but still peaceful enough

Mayo...nice and quiet. The atlantic ocean is nice..

Leitrim...nice and quiet with lots of rich people! carrick on shannon good for heading out!

Kerry...the people might be backward farmers afraid of newcomers or change, but the scenery is great

Donegal...peaceful = good

Counties I dont like:
    Offaly...animals

Laois..rampant unemployment

Carlow...empty, lifeless

Kilkenny...obsessed with hurling...moneygrabbing farmers in my imagination

Westmeath...full of travellers..."why do you like ridin hippos"

Longford...a pass-through county

Monaghan...cowboy country out there..teenagers drinking/having sex at a depressingly young age...scummers fighting out in nightclubs

Limerick...One of my no-go counties...absolute scum of the island lives there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Carlow...empty, lifeless

Eh, maybe 30 years ago.
    not the case anymore though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭like clockwork!

SV wrote: »
    Eh, maybe 30 years ago.
    not the case anymore though.

My sister passed through it not too long ago and had very little good to say about it unfortunately!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Louth. LOUTH. FFS guys WTF did ye do to our english exam?????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Sean_Ludawg

Has to be Louth now.
    Home of the most retarded examiners in the universe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭juma

Dublin of course. What could be better blowing up hundreds of thousands of scumbags and knackers and a couple more snobs aswell would be the icing on the cake for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 mn-wergamers

Some county north of Dublin...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

My sister passed through it not too long ago and had very little good to say about it unfortunately!

Oh she passed through it?
    Sure that's the best way to really know what a place is like..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

bigeasyeah wrote: »
    I really dont think Cork people should talk about sporting heroes.The tendency to quit when things dont go your way is too embedded in Cork psyche.

Thats just not true, that players strike didn't seem to be going their way for a long time but the players never gave up

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭ash h

Tbh id say everyone in the country sitting the leaving would like louth to be nuked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 RONOC08

Why dont u just nuke drogheda...thats were it happend

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

If we were to nuke Drogheda, the blast itself would probably wipe out the rest of Louth aswel:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Lilyblue

Westmeath gots to go..

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sparkydee

Declan30 wrote: »
    Folks Tipperary how u could forget that god forsaken place

Hello??? Tipp totally rocks. And cork would definitely be my number one place to nuke:p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

.Bob wrote: »
    why the feck would you want to nuke offaly? :mad:...apart from the fact that if you nuke the midlands there'll be radiation spreading all over the country! ahhh betya never thought of that now...

Worth it though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭O.A.P

The burren in Clare just to see if it made any difference as in make the rocks smaller or melt them into bigger rocks or strighten cork screw hill. I think that would be an interesting bomb asuming we lived

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

We all are nuked at this stage I think :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Louth.

Thanks for wrecking the LC.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Kildare. I hate that fcukin place

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭orlyice

Reckon i'd nuke wexford. but only because nobody hates them! they havent been mentioned at all in this thread. What is it about them? But first i'd steal all the potatoes and strawberries!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

Tipperary get rid of it. They shouldn't be allowed out of the county until they prove they are capable of driving on main roads. :mad:

Limerick...One of my no-go counties...absolute scum of the island lives there

Really is that an informed opinion, if it's one of your 'no-go counties', how would you know who lives here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

suprasonic wrote: »
    limerick has only got 1 vote must be liked alot haha.

Nah people just know it would be a wasted nuke. Some of the scum in Limerick are like cockroaches. Only creatures Capable of surviving nuclear holocaust;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement