Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 09 - Transition changing not working for me! >:(

Options
  • 02-06-2009 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hi guys. I can't seem to get the transitions consistently :(. I press quarter circle forward but sometimes it works, and sometimes I see "R->(or <-) hold " its really frustrating me now :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Leprekaun

Oh and how do you get that high LB kick? The one that Muay Thai and kickboxers have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭Beer is Life

Whats an LB kick? If only Muay Thai fighters and kickboxers have them only they can do them. Also your move set depends on your class in each discipline. Get guest fighters in to train with and you can level up and do some extra moves and stuff. If you're level one in any discipline you can only do basic moves.

On transitions, I use the same movement for major and minor transitions. For majors, on the right stick from the centre position move it to 10 o clock, then move clockwise down to 6 o clock. Do this rapidly until you do it. In offense this moves you to other positions, defensivwely keep doing it to get back standing.
    For minor transitions move the right stick from the centre to 12 o clock, then clockwise down to 6 o clock. This is only useful in offensive ground situations. It gets your fighter into a ground and pound [position so you can start punching and submitting.

Hope this helps!

Advertisement