Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rec me a cheap pda?

• 03-06-2009 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

Hello,
    I need some help
    My father has a mio p350 pda which has recently malfunctioned:
    (usb port seems jocked! will charge but no computer will recognize the pda)

He needs to regularly update the data on the pda for a livestock program on the pda running windows mobile 5.

with no usb: its up to me to manually locate and transfere files from his pc to my pc, load the onto a sd card and from there manually install files on the pda....:mad:

What i was wondering is if anyone could recommend a cheap- no frills - pda, that runs windows mobile 5? i believe it would need about 64mb of memory and a ~400mhz processor [spec of current pda]. all that is required is wm5, a screen and a functioning usb connection!

i was hoping to keep as close to or below €100
    thanks for any ideas!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,311 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

well you could transfer your data over bluetooth

Maybe a dell axim x50 or x51... think some users have worked out how to get wm6 onto them, but not 100% sure of the details

Advertisement