Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im Slim Shady!

Options
  • 03-06-2009 3:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭

So here is the background:

19 year old male skinny malink who weighs 9.6 stone (138 lbs / 67kilos or so) wants to bulk up a bit. In fact he wants to be 10.5 stone by end of year.

Im not sure if this is a reasonable goal as I have very basic background in the gym.

I have decided to purchase a tub of 'Gold Standard Optimum 100% Protein' to help along the way.

I had an injury that kept me out for a year so again to stress I am a novice pretty much at gym work. While I know my way around the gym's main machines , I am not sure what each excersise is called. ( I've been around gym a few times with more experienced friends who helped me find my ideal weights to start benching with etc).

So goes. Im a bit worried il just give up (going away for a month in a month!) But im hoping this little blog/post will inspire me to keep going.

Ps if anyone can fill me in on the names of the different excercises im doing or advise me that would be great :).

pps any advice on the protien would also be much appreciated because i'll order it tomorrow evening.

So ... onwards to the gym tomorrow ..

Advertisement