Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody interested in 5-a-side in carlow it astro turf pitches

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

jaysis this is quare late for a game of soccer. I'm nearly ready for bed :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Shay is there room for a few more? I reckon I'd have a few numbers from blacknight and sure we're only around the corner. Will ask around on Monday, but at the very least I'd say I'd have 2 + myself and maybe more.

Are yee on the big pitch in Graig or what?

As the title says, we play in Carlow IT.
    The invitation is open so if you're coming just drop a comment here so we know what numbers we have.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Was in trying to sort out time for astro turf. Was told that the big pitch can only be booked week by week and that couldn't guarantee the same time/day every week. So basically it'll change every week for the next few weeks. I'll try sort it out at the latest every monday.

This week it will be on Tuesday at 8 on the large pitch. Sorry if it doesn't suit with all but can't be helped. And like I say, just because it doesn't suit one week doesn't mean it won't suit you the following week.

So post if you can make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi Guys

I am there this week will let ye know later about a possible +2/3.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Ill be there tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

jesus, somebody bring a camera

hahahha smart fecker

Hey lads looking like we won't have the numbers tonight, so might have to cancel. Need 14 for the big pitch and well off that number at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭splashthecash

I'd be available for tonight...could be low numbers cos some people might not be logging into boards until tomorrow seeing as it was moved to Wednesday last week

• Advertisement

I'd be available for tonight...could be low numbers cos some people might not be logging into boards until tomorrow seeing as it was moved to Wednesday last week

Ya thats what I'm thinking alright. Its a pain booking the hour now because with the college back, the big pitch is really in demand by the college societies and they get first preference on it. Was talking to the one in charge of it and she said that she couldn't guarantee an hour until it all settles down for the next few weeks.

I haven't really been online so I'm only reading this now, I can't make it tonight. I was expecting it to be on tomorrow night. Sorry.

Am heading back into college in a bit - will cancel the hour tonight and see can I get a small pitch for tomorrow night. Hopefully somebody will have cancelled their time on big pitch but either way will post here when I know.

Grand, tomorrow evening is fine with me too.

If the societes are always going to get preference on the big pitch, maybe its best that we just pick a weekly time on one of the smaller pitches. This would guarantee us a pitch each week and make it easier for people to plan ahead and play? just a suggestion for us to think about..

ok tomorrow then ,,so is it wed or tuesday next week try and give if ya can a bit more notice i rushed back from dublin for tonight,,but ill see ya tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

I'll be out this week altogether, wrecked my knee sunday so out of action for another while. Hope to be there next week.

are we playing tonight? if we are, it'll be me + 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Ianmicks

anyone no wat d story is for tonight??

No footie tonight lads. With boards down today was too much hassle sorting it out. Plus missing a good few people too. Will try to organise the footie better for next week.

If people want to pvt me their number i'll txt ya when time is booked when i do it so you'll have time to plan.

****ing boards

• Advertisement

how many were we short or does anyone know ? surely could round up enough for small pitch tonight???????????????????

Well I had me + 2. I already called them to say it was off but if we had a decent amount I might be able to get them back onboard for tonight...?

Jesus its shockin' slow this evenin....get it sorted soon!!

im ok for tonight even with the board down today everyone still know itys on tonight from being there last week

that would make 5 at least , musta had 13 or 14 last week ? wheres everyone gone ?:eek:

what if peeps didnt check the board an asume its still on tonight id be will to show up if the numbers are 7 or 8 we still could have a kick about :(

ill be over there around 8 eitheway , hopefully few will turn up

see ya there ,,,anyone else

Hi, I won't be there tonight...the lads have made alternative plans. See ye next week guys

are we playing this week :confused:

• Advertisement

Big pitch booked for 7 tomorrow according to Tom10

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement