Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody interested in 5-a-side in carlow it astro turf pitches

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

How we looking for tomorrow lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

I am still on for it anyways . :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Tom10

Well tis booked for 8 tomorrow so hopefully we'll have the numbers, 3 euro each - if the 10 show up haha

Cool, can we get ppl to confirm numbers here?

Well that was my hope with the poll really, so whatever suits but really should get a definite from people as soon as possible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

just out of interest how good are people?

would be interested but dont want to turn up (and i cant tomorrow) to find out ur all class cause in fairness i'm pretty poor but really enjoy a kickabout and gettin out!!

but be honest cause i dont want to be last one picked each week:p !!!!

Lad I wouldn't worry about that, as long as you can stop the ball and pass it you'll be grand. Not expecting too much but sure I don't know what everybody is expecting from the game - first week will tell a lot. So i'd say just show up if your wanting a game and we'll work back from that.

P.S. won't be any picking of teams really, just one person will pick both teams and try to keep it fairly even - best way for it I find!!

lol well I'm so unfit class won't come in it, don't worry come along and have a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

I'm game for 2moro! I asked a mate of mine to come too is that alrite with ye? Considering we havent got the 10. If any objections to this tell me.

I'm not a pro either lol just goin for a kick about te kill an evening

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭HugoIrl

I'll be there, as for racso1975, i haven't kicked a ball around in a long time!!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I'll be there.

For identifications purposes I'll be the one in an old Man Utd jersey (circa 1999) and long hair.
    I'll be there early (7:45 ish) hanging around the pitches. Hopefully I'll stick out like a sore thumb and we won't lose anyone. :)

so our numbers are,

Tom10
    ShayK1
    Villain
    tommycahir
    HugoIrl
    Dboy85 +1
    racso1975

Don1 is injured, as is a guy I was going to bring along.

good craic lads :) ice packs are out!!!!:D

Think I will need more than an ice pack after that shot by Tom :rolleyes:

Very true, have they dropped again yet?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

well as i said i could not be there yesterday but will be there next thurs glad to hear ye had a bit of craic

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Dboy85

I got stranded in Bagenalstown without a lift just got in lol How'd yis get on? Ye up for round 2 next week?

I'm up for it again next week defo, have we being booked in again for next week?

I'm up for it too.

yip me too :-)

this time ill try keep going for more than 10 mins at a time!

• Advertisement

Going to head in and book it on monday, will try again for 7 but more than likely it will be the 8 kick off time we get. I think it might be an idea for people to pm me their number so that way we can get an idea of the numbers for definite on the day - that way no waiting around expecting more people to show up when they won't be, if ya get me haha

PM'd :D

Hi All

Has the pitch been booked for tomorrow evening and if so for what time?

If it is for 8 then I will have to drop out as have a work commitment in Palantine @ 8 . :mad:

Think 8 was mentioned. What numbers have we for it tomorrow?

AFAIK, its the same 5 without tommycahir. I'm bringing 2 more which makes 6 and 2 more from here have said they were coming. racso and dboy

Cool, we'll have enough for 2 teams

can we confirm its 8pm and we will have 8 ppl?

Hi guys, the pitches up at the College are booked out tonight, I was put on stand by until this morning when they told me they were all booked out. So no luck tonight but we have a time slot for 8 next week - if anybody has the number for the craigcullen pitch could give them a shout!

Don't have a number, anyone else got one?

• Advertisement

Just got it there, Tom10 pm'd

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement