Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Dublin this Evening

Options
  • 03-06-2009 8:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi All,

I am driving to Dublin this evening for a concert in the o2. Is my best bet to park in Heuston and get the Luas/Bus into city center and make my own way to the o2, or is there a car park closer.

I know the o2 doesnt have car parking, so I was wondering is there any around CHQ? And does anyone know if Heuston station is 24hr parking?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Plenty of info on this already if you do a search.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Where will you have to drive back to after?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

you can park in the ifsc for 5euro and it is only a short walk. Entrance to carpark is at the side of Jury's

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭firebug_guy

Where will you have to drive back to after?

I am staying in a friends in Maynooth afterwards

You may be best off taking the blue route, parking in the red circle area, then walking the pink route over the bridge and right to the point. Would be far less traffic after going back the same way and you'd avoid the traffic jams after the gig.

82742408.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭firebug_guy

cormie wrote: »
    You may be best off taking the blue route, parking in the red circle area, then walking the pink route over the bridge and right to the point. Would be far less traffic after going back the same way and you'd avoid the traffic jams after the gig.

Thanks for the tip - is that in along the canal? And what would the parking be like in that area?

parking will be fine within the red circle area and anywhere near it and yep, the blue route back is along the canal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I am staying in a friends in Maynooth afterwards

I may be wrong but does the train from maynooth not go directly to Connoly station? Could save a lot of hassle of you could take it to and from.

Advertisement