Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dreams about my Mam who died 2 months ago

Options
  • 03-06-2009 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭

Hey, maybe a stupid question but here goes....I keep having dreams about my Mam who died 2 months ago, very very vivid dreams that i remember for the rest of the day, nothing sinister or anything about them, they are actually quite comforting...for example last night i dreamt that i could ask her a question and she started writing the answers on a mirror...I was chatting to her for ages!! In another dream the night before, my Dad and I were sitting down to decide on her memorial cards and the verses that should go on it etc, then i turned around and start discussing it with her as she was sitting beside me on the couch!! Is it possible she is actually coming to me in my dreams or is it simply because i think about her alot?? i think i know what people are going to say already! :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

Im sorry for your loss.

I had a similar dream after my mam passed away. She came to me in a dream and told me that she was ok and not to worry about her. It was the nicest dream and ive thought about it often in the last 6 years.

But, I cant tell you whether your dream was simply your subconcious providing you with some comfort or whether you were contacted by your Mother.

I think maybe she was checking in on you to make sure you're ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Thanks.....of course it is a nice thought if she making sure in ok but not too sure!!

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

I'm very sorry for your loss, I don't know anything about the afterlfe so I can't say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

eh...yeah ok...thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Berberis

Enjoy your dreams lmahoney79.
    I lost my mam nearly 30 years ago and i still have dreams with her in them.
    Never bad dreams and most times during the dream I am aware that she is dead, but i always still feel very good during the dream and for the days after.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 stbalaji2u

human relationships are bonded with love only but not with money..
    many people around the world are not realizing that..
    I feel sorry for your loss..

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭irishturkey

this is very easy for me to say and im sure its probably of absolutely no help to you. i lost my mother nearly 18 years ago. but in the time since her death ive never had any dream of her so if i may say so... take comfort from the fact that the dreams are comforting

Advertisement