Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dont do drugs..mkaaay

Options
  • 03-06-2009 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Once there was a rabbit running through the jungle, when all of a sudden he spotted a giraffe- smoking a joint!

He ran up to the giraffe and said, what are you doing that for you fool?? Drop that and come run with me through the jungle, we'll get fit and healthy together!

The giraffe thought for a second , dropped his joint and joined the rabbot on his run.

After a few miles, the rabbit sees an elephant - snorting cocaine!

He ran up to the elephant and said, what are you doing that for you fool?? Drop that and come run with me through the jungle, we'll get fit and healthy together!

The elephant thought for a second, decided it was for the best and joined the rabbit .

After a few miles the rabbit spotted a lion - injecting heroin!

He ran up to the lion and said, what are you doing that for you fool?? Drop that and come run with me through the jungle, we'll get fit and healthy together!

The lion thinks for a second- walks up to the rabbot- and punches him in the face!!

Horrified , the giraffe and the elephant say to the lion, What are you doing?? the rabbit was just trying to help us ! why did you punch him??

The lion replied : That f'n rabbit makes me run through the f'n jungle like a retard everytime hes taken ecstasy!

Advertisement