Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charleville Castle Photo Weekend 2009

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

What? Me and cooking? What a gossip!!! Let's order 30 pizzas :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭latchiko

Yay to all 3
    Either of the August dates work with me. Must remember to bring the industrial earplugs too.. :D

People's photography should be the last August weekend, according to some thread here. That reduces choices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,069 ✭✭✭dakar

ThOnda wrote: »
    People's photography should be the last August weekend, according to some thread here. That reduces choices.

I think it's pencilled in for August 29th/30th, plenty of time for us to have our Charleville prints ready for display!:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

15-16 August
    dakar wrote: »
    I think it's pencilled in for August 29th/30th, plenty of time for us to have our Charleville prints ready for display!:)

True, but the earlier the better surely? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Sebzy

15-16 August
    Ok it looks like we're going to go for the 8-9th of August.

Once I have the dates confirmed by the castle I will create and official thread and start booking places.

We're going to be limited to about 25 places again this year so first come first served.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Yay to all 3
    I'd be much happier with 15-16th, but whatever's decided :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

15-16 August
    Sebzy, any further updates?

15-16 August
    Cabaal wrote: »
    Sebzy, any further updates?

None yet

The next update will be a conformation from the castle and then I'll tell all.

What about to come up with "disposable camera" competition for the whole weekend?

Everybody with the same camera, just ONE camera each, pictures to be unprocessed, film just developed and printed in the same lab. Or scanned and then distributed via (e-)mail.

• Advertisement

Great idea, I'm up for that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

ThOnda wrote: »
    What about to come up with "disposable camera" competition for the whole weekend?

Everybody with the same camera, just ONE camera each, pictures to be unprocessed, film just developed and printed in the same lab. Or scanned and then distributed via (e-)mail.

All disposables are €2 in tesco at the moment :D

15-16 August
    Tallon wrote: »
    All disposables are €2 in tesco at the moment :D

Cheap disposable camera it is then :)
    I'm up for this also sure

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭latchiko

Yay to all 3
    Good idea ThOnda, sounds like fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭bovril

Yay to all 3
    Totally missed all this due to being on hols. I'd deffo be on for going dates pending.

15-16 August
    any updates?

15-16 August
    Cabaal wrote: »
    any updates?

I hate when people ask questions like that and especially when I have no answer to give.

The castle are being slow to get back to me via e-mail but will be down there for the weekend (running volunteers BBQ) so will get the final answer then.

Hey if anyone wants to BBQ this weekend and has signed the volunteers form PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Thanks for the Update Sebzy

15-16 August
    Sebzy wrote: »
    I hate when people ask questions like that and especially when I have no answer to give.

The castle are being slow to get back to me via e-mail but will be down there for the weekend (running volunteers BBQ) so will get the final answer then.

Hey is anyone wants to BBQ this weekend and has signed the volunteers form PM me.

Thanks for the update man, much appreciated
    :)

15-16 August
    Just a quick update

- Dates have been confirmed for the 8-9th of August

- Fee will be confirmed tomorrow night after castle meeting

There will be 20 places and I will start registration once all details have been confirmed

• Advertisement

Thanks Seb!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭trishw78

Thank you so much Seb you just a dull dark day brighter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭kjt

Thanks Seb! Sadly I can't make it. Have a great one guys!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Buzz Lightyear

Yay to all 3
    Cheers Seb. Your a star as per usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

yay! :)

15-16 August
    Thanks Seb :)

15-16 August
    Well it's final we're going to the castle once more.

Subscribe and read the official thread here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=61016267

Seb.
    Castle crew

Advertisement