Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Birr Castle C&C

• 03-06-2009 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

My first time for C&C, any and all comments appreciated :)

3589717055_fc85c414dd.jpg

3589714695_c9aae423dc.jpg

3590491130_25f1150ff8.jpg

3589681101_18af21f764.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Balfey1972

love the first photo. the 2nd seems a little out of focus and 3rd doesn't do much for me either.

Love hot air balloon photos. Vibrant colours. Have you any more of these.
    Checked out your flick. Some great shots there.

Now you've done your first C&C get posting more of those great shots.
    D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

There's something about #3, I really like it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Number 1 does it for me.

Did you use a filter or were you able to get a long enough exposure without one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Really like No.1 and 4!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

I'd put no.1 on my wall at home!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭Pal

no 1 looks great but not real. what did you do to make the water like that ?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Brndn

Tactical wrote: »
    Number 1 does it for me.

Did you use a filter or were you able to get a long enough exposure without one?

I just hand held it without a filter, at about 1/10 sec I think. The water was flowing pretty fast so it came out all silky.
    Thanks for the feedback!

Advertisement