Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey Guys

Options
  • 03-06-2009 12:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Ok i just bought my first airsoft rifle, im waiting for it to be delivered. Im wondering where i can get a nice scope for a decent price?? and what brand would you recommend. i got a
    SSG69-P2 / M6 Sniper

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

www.deal-extreme.com

Free shipping, low low Chinese prices!

All the optics seem good, I got the 50mm 3-9 scope and its class.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 VforVendetta

im just getting an ads page.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

ah excellent thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

www.deal-extreme.com

Free shipping, low low Chinese prices!

All the optics seem good, I got the 50mm 3-9 scope and its class.

URL noobies. Pft!

• Advertisement

hahaha well i ended up buying <banned retailer>This

and <banned retailer> This from <banned retailer>.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Make sure to take the time to zero in the scope properly.

I remember when I bought my JG Bar10 I was still pretty new to airsoft, and Cheeky Monkey took the time to explain to me how I was a complete prat for not knowing what vindage and elevation was ;) Masada helped out loads too.

It literally has to be done, and taking the care with it will obviously increase your kills per shots fired.

Plus you look like you know what your doing when your messing with your scope before a game :D

i will need all the help i can get lol. I am new to airsoft and want to skirmish soon too. Sorry guys i didnt realise i was advertising a banned retailer.

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Basically when your adjusting your scope you follow the BB, if the BB is going left adjust the windage left if its going up adjust the elevation up..ect. Well at least thats how its done with sights on recurve bows:o

i will get started on that tommorow of when ever it arrives. thanks for the feedback guys your a great help

• Advertisement
Advertisement