Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1,000,000 Turk Lira note.

Options
  • 03-06-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

I have a 1 million turk lira note.Not sure how much its worth. Anybody got any ideas if I were to sell it?
    I also have an old 20 francs note with a slight tear down the left. Anybody got any ideas too with this 1 if I were to sell it?
    And does anybody know where to sell these

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I have a 1 million turk lira note.Not sure how much its worth. Anybody got any ideas if I were to sell it?
    I also have an old 20 francs note with a slight tear down the left. Anybody got any ideas too with this 1 if I were to sell it?
    And does anybody know where to sell these

I beleive it was worth in the region of 1.90 when i was on holidays there a while back.
    As for the 20 franc notes with tears on them,i'd guess they're probably worth nothing at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Ah I see. Well thanks for the help

Advertisement